GAME 1, THURSDAY AT 3:00 PM
Parsons vs. Rose Hill 57-61
GAME 2, THURSDAY AT 4:45 PM
Augusta vs. Ottawa 53-41
GAME 3, THURSDAY AT 6:30 PM
Kansas City-Piper vs. Buhler 71-52
GAME 4, THURSDAY AT 8:15 PM
SM-Bishop Miege vs. Andale
GAME 1, WEDNESDAY AT 3:00 PM
Eudora vs. Clay Center 47-42
GAME 2, WEDNESDAY AT 4:45 PM
Kansas City-Piper vs. Baldwin 63-48
GAME 3, WEDNESDAY AT 6:30 PM
Nickerson vs. Buhler 61-36
GAME 4, WEDNESDAY AT 8:15 PM
SM-Bishop Miege vs. Champman 60-45
- No Helium filled balloons or confetti is permitted in the facility.
- For security reasons all persons entering the facility will have their bags searched by security. Arrive early as there will be some delay in entering. This includes purses, cameras, camera bags, backpacks, instrument cases and equipment bags.
- Spectators are assigned seating locations according to a predetermined assignment made by the KSHSAA, not necessarily based on the seed of the team. Please observe these seating assignments.
- No artificial noisemakers are allowed in the facility.
- No signs may be taped to the painted walls. String or zip ties are recommended on rails.
- No spirit props, balls, t-shirts or any other item may be thrown out to the crowd by spirit groups.
- All fans are to abide by Rule 52 and display good Sportsmanship.
- Fans must stay off the court after the conclusion of all games.
- No coolers or outside food or drink are allowed in the facility.
- Ticket gates open one hour before first game.
- There is a $1 facility use fee charged to each ticket by the Tony’s Pizza Events Center. Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students.
- Updated brackets are available by going to kshsaa.org and clicking on the state tournament site, look for the icon – updated state brackets.
- Tickets may be purchased prior to the event by going to www.tonyspizzaeventscenter.com – Convenience fees apply to online or phone purchases.
- The box office will take cash or credit cards.