On July 7, 2020, the City of Salina enacted Ordinance No. 20-11034 Requiring the Wearing of Masks or Other Face Coverings in Public Spaces. The full ordinance can be read at this link - Ordinance No. 20-11034 Requiring the Wearing of Masks or Other Face Coverings in Public Spaces.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events at Tony's Pizza Events Center:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Below are some examples of steps Tony’s Pizza Events Center is taking to keep its guests & staff safe:
- All staff members, vendors, performers and/or athletes will be temperature checked before being allowed to enter the building.
- All staff members will wear masks or face shields during events.
- Use of masks by guests is encouraged.
- Food & beverage stations will have sneeze guards.
- Staff will serve food in buffet lines (for applicable events).
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the event center.
- Custodial staff will disinfect high-touch areas (handrails, counter-tops, door handles) during events.
- Thorough disinfection of facility before and after events.
- Security stations will be moved outside (weather permitting) to allow for social distancing when customers are entering the building.
- We have developed seating maps with Social Distancing spacing in case these are required by a promoter or health advisories that may be active at the time of on-sale.