The following standards have been developed so that Salina Liberty fans can enjoy their game day experience to the fullest. We anticipate your cooperation in observing each of these points, which are provided in the best interest of health and safety.
Tailgating is allowed in all TONY'S® Pizza Events Center Parking lots. Tailgating is prohibited in any county owned parking lots or grass areas adjacent to the Tony's Pizza Events Center Parking lots.
Tailgating begins 4 Hours prior to kickoff (3 hours prior to doors opening) and ends 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Tailgating Rules & Regulations
- Tony's Pizza Events Center reserves the right to restrict any vehicle and/or person for reasons of safety.
- Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly in front or behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty parking stalls is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, we ask that all beverages be consumed from plastic or paper cups.
Beer kegs, party balls, open cans, and glass bottles of beverages are prohibited in all parking areas.
- Under no circumstances shall persons under 21 years of age have possession of alcoholic beverages in the tailgate areas. Persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- "Drinking games (including but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer bongs) are prohibited."
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages will be permitted outside the designated lots.
- Individuals who interfere with the rights of other people by the use of loud, abusive language and behavior that prevent others from enjoying tailgating and the game will be asked to cease the behavior or leave the event.
- Tailgating participants are responsible for keeping the Tony's Pizza Events Center and surrounding areas clean.
- Driving under the influence is illegal in the state of Kansas. State drinking and driving laws will be enforced in and around all parking lots.
- Solicitation is not allowed on the Tony's Pizza Events Center property without permit. The sale of items by anyone other than venue personnel is prohibited unless the Tony's Pizza Events Center has granted prior approval. All Tony's Pizza Events Center solicitation policies apply.
- Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited in parking lots. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted. Please properly dispose of all hot coals.
- Please be aware that individuals who violate the above rules and regulations will be asked to leave the property and be subject to legal penalties.
- Golf carts, segways, skateboards, bicycles, scooters and other non licensed motorized vehicles are not permitted to be operated within the Tony's Pizza Events Center parking areas.
- Portable electric generators (6,500W or less) are allowed. However, electrical cords cannot be placed across parking area drive aisles.
All Tony's Pizza Events Center parking areas are patrolled by security and local law enforcement officers. All fans should enjoy their tailgating experience in a responsible fashion.
Tailgating is only permitted when noted on our website and signs are posted in the parking lots. Please call 785-826-7200 with questions for specific event rules and regulations.